There are many ways for you to get involved and to receive updates on what is happening in the community. Here are a few great resources to get you connected on campus and in the National Capital Region.
Here are the steps to upload the backgrounds within Teams or Zoom:
- Within a video call, select the More actions button (three dots);
- Select Show background effects;
- Select Add new;
- Select the image you'd like to use as a background;
- Select Open.
- Sign in to Zoom desktop client;
- Click Settings;
- Click Virtual Background;
- Click on an image to select the desired virtual background or add your own image by clicking +Add Image;
- To disable Virtual Background, choose the option None.
Indigenous Education Council (IEC)