In order to apply to the law general certificate program, you must:
- We strongly recommend you have at least a secondary school or
- CEGEP or College diploma (CAAT) or
- a minimum of 30 prior university credits before applying to this program or
- hold a high school diploma . Exceptionally candidates with a high school diploma and justifying work experience may be considered.
Applicants should submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae; or
- have the knowledge required to enter the program, as determined by the Faculty, or
- meet the definition of mature applicant
- if taking the program in French, be fluent in French and have a working knowledge of English in order to read and understand English reference works (many Quebec, Canadian and international law reference books are in English).
Minimum average required in order to be considered: 70%