Each year, uOttawa hosts a wide variety of alumni events, from lectures by our best researchers to cocktail receptions and family activities. The events hosted at uOttawa are open to alumni, students and friends.
We also put on regional events in the 12 regions where we have the highest concentrations of alumni: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, New York, Boston, Bay Area (California), Los Angeles, Paris, Hong Kong, London, and Shanghai.
Our events, whether in Ottawa or around the world, provide uOttawa alumni with the opportunity to network with successful professionals, hear about world-class research, and reconnent with the uOttawa community.
In addition to our year-round events, uOttawa hosts Alumni Week — the annual celebration for all alumni, and their friends and families. This year’s alumni week will involve more than 30 events that are opportunities to refresh your mind, reconnect with your friends and rediscover your favorite campus! To learn more or to register, please visit the Alumni Week 2015 site.
We always need extra hands so please contact us should you wish to volunteer!
- Deconstructing Success: Talking Global — March 3
- Make it happen: From Engineer to Tech Entrepreneur — March 6
- Growing Green: Lessons from Serial Entrepreneur Chuck Rifici, co-founder of Tweed Inc. — March 10
- Deconstructing Success: Talking about the future — March 10
- Faculty of Arts: From Backpack to Briefcase — March 11
- Montreal Civil Law Section Alumni Reception — March 12
- Graduate School of Public and International Affairs Cocktail — March 14
- Deconstructing Success: Talking about us, our challenges and diversity — March 17
- Faculty of Science: From Backpack to Briefcase — March 18
- Deconstructing Success: Talking society — March 24
- Canada and the World Economy Lecture Series: Lunch Lecture with Michael Keen — March 27
- Alumni Week 2015 — May 4 to May 9