Accountability means fulfilling our legal obligations under the University's Act through a variety of activities and procedures including:
- Stating goals and objectives, planning how they can be achieved, and documenting progress;
- Providing a high quality educational experience for our students;
- Ensuring effective and efficient use of resources;
- Creating a high quality work climate for faculty and staff;
- Complying with all applicable regulations.
IRP provides quantitative and qualitative information about key aspects of the University (financial performance, student and faculty life and achievements) to help understand the operation of the University and assess its performance.