Enriched university experience
The quality of the student experience is at the heart of Destination 2020, our strategic plan. This commitment requires us to maintain our focus on a number of fronts:
- student interaction with professors, staff and other students;
- promotion of a sense of pride and collective engagement;
- initiatives that broaden learning and invigorate student life;
- excellence in the services and support provided to students.
We plan to reinforce all these aspects in order to provide an incomparable student experience.
Your ideas are essential
Want to shake things up? Ready to make a difference in the student experience? Are you free Tuesday afternoons? Take control of your university experience and join us, along with other students, to say what’s on your mind concerning different topics that directly affect your life.
We’re looking for undergraduate students of all backgrounds to share their opinions and experiences touching on everything related to student life. Topics of interest will include:
- Preparing to study at university and arriving on campus
- Financial aid and on-campus work opportunities
- Support you need to succeed in your studies
- Communication and participation in student life
- Teaching quality and relevance, and relations with professors
Our focus group will meet once a month during the academic year (October to April), Tuesday afternoons from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. If you’re free this fall and winter and would like to get involved, please send the following information to vtardif@uOttawa.ca by Friday, September 29.
- Email address
- Faculty and program
- Year of study
- Preferred language
We look forward to hearing from you!