Enriched university experience
At the core of our educational mission
The quality of the student experience is at the heart of Destination 2020, our strategic plan. This commitment requires us to maintain our focus on a number of fronts:
- student interaction with professors, staff and other students;
- promotion of a sense of pride and collective engagement;
- initiatives that broaden learning and invigorate student life;
- excellence in the services and support provided to students.
We plan to reinforce all these aspects in order to provide an incomparable student experience.
Student Satisfaction Action Group
Created in Winter 2018, the Student Satisfaction Action Group aims to improve the quality of the university experience by listening to the student population. Comprised mostly of students, the Action Group receives your comments and suggestions and intervenes to solve problems and find efficient solutions as quickly as possible.
The Action Group addresses systemic or structural issues raised by the student community on various subjects using the comments and suggestions platform. For example:
- School framework: the beginning of the school year, managing elective choices, course timetables, examinations, programs, academic accommodation services and academic and university support
- Academic success: interactions with professors in the classroom and elsewhere, quality and relevance of courses, quality of teaching, use of new pedagogical approaches and teaching technologies, learning support services, actual overall workload per term, reality of working while studying, quality of graduate student supervision
- University infrastructure and services: study areas, libraries, cafeteria, extracurricular and sports activities, public transport