Students will graduate with professional skills that are in high demand, preparing them for a variety of careers through which they can influence environmental policy and practice, while doing work that reflects their passions.
Students will learn to:
- Deconstruct environmental sustainability challenges with an understanding of their scientific, economic, and political underpinnings.
- Critically evaluate and integrate knowledge from key disciplines in environmental sustainability.
- Develop effective evidence-based policy solutions and strategies for adoption in a given socio-economic and political context.
- Perform critical evaluation of sustainability policies, reports and regulations.
- Develop and implement sustainability plans and strategies.
- Collaborate with diverse stakeholders in the context of environmental decision-making and creative problem-solving.
- Communicate effectively about environmental sustainability issues in diverse settings.