The University of Ottawa Library offers financial support for open access publishing:
- Through negotiated agreements that provide discounts on open access fees.
- Check the Discounts with publishers section of this page to verify if your publisher is covered.
- Through a direct financial support for open access publishing fees.
- Authors can apply to the Library Shared Support Fund for financial assistance, details below.
- Through campus partnerships and external memberships that support infrastructure for different models of open access publishing.
- See the Library support for open access section below to learn how the Library is committed to supporting no-fee open access publishing. Get in touch with us if you have an open access initiative to suggest.
Faculty members, staff, current graduate students, postdoctoral fellows and adjunct professors affiliated with the University of Ottawa.
To be eligible for funding support the uOttawa or affiliated researcher must be the corresponding author.
Articles must be peer-reviewed.
Availability of funds
Discounts and shared financial support options are subject to change and availability of funds.