The CCRI currently includes 48 principal investigators from the Department of Chemistry (Faculty of Science), the Department Chemical and Biological Engineering (Faculty of Engineering), the Department of Biochemistry, Microbiology and Immunology (Faculty of Medicine) and the Ottawa Health Research Institute. We mentor over 150 trainees and staff.
Research with our experts! Catalysis is involved in some 90% of current chemical processes, cutting a broad swath across the fuels, polymers, materials and pharmaceutical industries.
- Dr. Sylvain Charbonneau - uOttawa VP Research
- Dr. Michael Organ - CCRI Director
- Dr. Steffany Bennett - CCRI Associate Director
- Dr. Stephen Newman - Education and Outreach Coordinator
- Roxanne Clément, M.Sc. - High-Throughput Experimentation Facility Manager
- Dr. Debasis Mallik - Flow Chemistry Facility Manager