Why evaluate your courses?
- Make your voice heard.
By sharing your opinions on courses and professors, you play an essential role in ensuring the quality of our programs and courses.
- Help us help you.
Your feedback allows us to improve the quality of teaching and courses so that you have a better university experience.
- Pay it forward.
You have already benefited from the evaluations of students who have preceded you, and your evaluations will benefit the next generation.
How to evaluate your courses?
During the two-week evaluation period, you can evaluate your courses online, regardless of where you are or what device you use (computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone. You only need a Wi-Fi connection.
1. Go to uoZone.
2. Log in.
3. Choose the course to evaluate.
In Blue*, you will see a list of all the courses you are taking at the moment. Choose one of these courses to evaluate it.
* Don't forget to select Mobile Version at the bottom of the screen if you are using a tablet, acellphone or any other mobile device.
4. Fill out the evaluation form.
Answer the questions and complete the “Comments” section*. This section aims to provide your professor with constructive criticism. Your comments are anonymous and the professor will only receive them after the final grades have been published.
* Don't forget to select Mobile Version at the bottom of the screen if you are using a tablet, a cellphone or any other mobile device.
You can review the evaluation results and see what your peers think! Who knows, it could help you pick your electives…
Click on S-Report – Evaluation of teaching and courses under the “Applications” tab in uoZone.
- Access anywhere and anytime (during the two-week evaluation period)
- Access from any device (computer, tablet, smartphone)
- Accessibility in compliance with WCAG standards