Whether you are on your way to becoming a speech-language pathologist or already in practice: You may have considered the school setting as a place to practice, but are still hesitating? Or are you already experienced and want to learn more about our organization in particular?
Join us on Wednesday, November 24 for a virtual career exploration event exclusive to the school-based speech-language pathology profession. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
At this exclusive event, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn why you should join CSSDM and get an overview of available positions and substitutions, including our job guarantees ;
- Learn more about the role of a speech-language pathologist if you are currently a Master's student in speech-language pathology;
- Learn more about the profession of speech-language pathologist in the school setting at the Centre de services scolaires (CSSDM) specifically;
- Understand how you can make a difference with our students as a professional;
- To connect with members of our team (human resources and speech-language pathologists) who are eager to meet you;
- To hear testimonials from SLPs at the CSSDM;
- To ask questions to our team members.
This event is by invitation only. Only speech-language pathologists or future speech-language pathologists and speech-language pathology students will receive a confirmation email prior to the event, with login information.
Registration closes November 22, 2021, but numbers are limited, so register early.
Dates and time: November 24thth 2021, 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm (EST)
Employer: Centre de services scolaire de Montréal