Select one of the available locations to get in line or book an appointment.
Make the most of your waiting time. Join a virtual line and manage your time the way you want with remote notifications. You can also book an appointment online.
Virtual waiting lines: step by step
- Join a virtual line remotely.
- Wait wherever you want.
- Receive wait time notifications on your mobile device.
- Be notified when it's your time to be served.
While you wait
Text us one of these letters as necessary:
- H - Help with the list of available functions.
- L - Leave the line.
- M - Request more time.
- S - Check your place in the line (status).
- N# - Request to be notified [number of minutes] before you'll be served (example: text N10 to get a notification 10 minutes before you'll be served).
- J - Re-join the line if you accidentally leave it.