Call Centre (2222)

Call center banner image

Urgent Requests

Should you encounter a situation that prevents you from doing your work and requires immediate attention, call us at 613-562-5800 ext. 2222.

When to Call 2222

  • Elevator failure
  • Minor spills (coffee, juice, etc.)
  • Office that's too hot or cold
  • Power outages
  • Slippery sidewalks
  • Toilet or sink problems
  • Water leaks

When NOT to call 2222

  • Telephone issues*
  • Computer problems*

*In these two cases, please contact Information Technology's service desk at 613-562-5800 ext. 6555 or fill out their online request form.

  • Personal safety**
  • Theft**
  • Vandalism**

**In these cases, please contact Protection Services at 613-562-5800 ext. 5411

Non-Urgent Requests

  • If your request isn't urgent, please use our on-line Maximo requisition form.
  • If you do not have access to Maximo, please communicate with your Administrative Officer or Physical Ressources Manager and they will take over.
  • For questions or requests, please e-mail us at

In Residence?

If you live in residence, please follow the instructions found on the Housing Services website.

Contact Information

Back to top