Submitting a Signage Request
- Contact information for the person who will be following up the signage work process with Facilities
- A clear description of the issue or request
- Building and room location
- Cost centre information for billable signage work
- Preferred completion date (please indicate if request is urgent)
Non-billable signage work include health and safety signage and standard washroom signage. All other signage requests are considered billable. Billable signage requests are not processed without cost centre information. To receive a more timely service, please send clear photos of the area along with your signage request.
Building Directory (self-serve)
Construction Sign Order Form (for contractors)
Name Insert (self-serve)
Safety and Hazard Symbols
Sign System Standards
Standards for common sign types including building directories, room and laboratory identification, life safety signage, and hazard and prohibition signage. For more information on the Signage System Standards, contact Elena Pizzo at ext. 6645 or epizzo@uOttawa.ca.