Health Sciences Library
Librarians specializing in Nursing, Health Sciences, Medicine, and Rehabilitation Sciences are available to help you with assignments, research questions and literature searching.
Knowledge Synthesis Services
The Health Sciences Library supports the needs of faculty, students and staff affiliated with the faculties of Health Sciences and Medicine, whether they are based on the University of Ottawa campus, or at a hospital or research institute.
We participate in partnerships that extend access for you to more resources:
Services are also offered directly at select health facilities:
Contact the Health Sciences Library
Research and reference help
- - Head, Research Support, Health Sciences, Medicine, Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (HMSTEM), 613-562-5418
- - Research Librarian
- - Research Librarian, 613-562-5800 ext. 8515
- - Replacement Research Librarian
- - Research Librarian, 613-562-5800 ext. 8517
- - Research Librarian, 613-562-5800 ext. 8959
- - Research Librarian, 613-562-5800 ex. 3596
- - University of Ottawa Heart Institute Librarian, 613-696-7000 ext. 19178
Circulation and reserve desk
In-depth research help
Email or call a health sciences librarian (listed above) to ask a question or set up an appointment to meet. This service is intended primarily for students, professors and staff members of the University of Ottawa.