Plan a visit
Let us help you make a decision about graduate studies
There are many ways to get in touch with us throughout the year. As you advance in your decision-making about graduate studies, consider the following:
Explore our campus: apply for a travel grant!
Looking to visit the uOttawa campus without breaking the bank? Apply for a travel grant! The Office of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies offers up to $ 300 in funds. Email us at grad.comm@uOttawa.ca for more information.
To submit a request for a travel grant, please include the following information in your email:
- Subject of your e-mail: "Application: Pre-approval of a travel grant"
- Last name:
- First name:
- Full address:
- Program of interest:
- Name of potential supervisor (if known):
- Area of specialization:
- Date of planned visit:
- City of departure :
- Mode of transportation and estimate of travel expenses:
We will evaluate and respond to your application within a few days of receiving your email. Please submit your application at least 5 business days in advance to give enough time for processing.
Note: Incomplete applications will not be considered. Your grant must be pre-approved before the date of the planned visit.
Attending one of our events!
Here are a few activities that take place during the year:
- Conferences: Research-focused conferences allow you to interact with some of our best and brightest professors and researchers.
- Open House: Open House style activities typically include faculty-specific information sessions as well as meet & greet sessions with professors, faculty representatives and current graduate students.
Register for a guided campus tour
Writing to us
We regularly check our email at grad.comm@uOttawa.ca Don’t hesitate to send us your questions. If you have provided us with your contact information, we will also send you updates about events we are planning.