graduate students counselling with advisor in office

Managing your studies

All the important information you need to manage your studies at uOttawa.

Academic related forms

Research and assistantship forms

Thesis and research paper forms

Courses in another institution

University Institution in Ontario

The Ontario Visiting Graduate Student Agreement (OVGS) allows a registered student in good academic standing to take a course at an Ontario University Institution without completing further admission formalities.


University Institution outside Ontario

If the University Institution is not part of the OVGS program or is outside Ontario, you must submit a letter of permission form (administrative fees apply) to your faculty and receive approval before enrolling in the course. Tuition fees are paid directly to the institution in question.

Please contact your academic unit for further details.