During your studies you may want or have to make changes to your program. For example, you may add a minor or change your specialization or discipline.
Period to request a program change
For the Fall 2019 term:
The period for making changes to your program for the Fall 2019 term is now closed.
For the Winter 2020 term:
October 1 to November 30, 2019
Who is this process for?
This process is for undergraduate students who want to make changes to their current bachelor’s program offered in a direct-entry faculty (Arts, Science, Social Sciences, Engineering, Health Sciences or the Telfer School of Management).
- You have accepted your offer of admission and are enrolled in your classes, but have yet to start. To change your program, complete the Application for Undergraduate Admission.
- You’re applying to a professional program offered by the faculties of Education, Law or Medicine. If so, follow the Admissions Office process.
- You’re in a professional program offered by the faculties of Education, Law or Medicine and would like to transfer to a bachelor’s program in a direct-entry faculty: Complete the Application for Undergraduate Admission.
- You want to apply to a graduate program. If so, visit the Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies website for more information.
- You expect to graduate soon, or have recently graduated, and would like to complete an additional undergraduate degree. If so, follow the steps to apply for admission.
- You’re not currently registered in the Co-operative Education Program (CO-OP) and would like to add CO-OP to your main study module. If so, check if CO-OP is offered, then open a session in uoZone and follow the steps in the COOP Navigator. Find out more about CO-OP.