During your studies you may want or have to make changes to your program. For example, you may add a minor or change your specialization or discipline.
Period to request a program change
For the Fall 2020 term:
March 1 to August 31, 2020
For the Winter 2020 term:
The period for making changes to your program for the Winter 2020 term is now closed.
Who is this process for?
This process is for undergraduate students who want to make changes to their current bachelor’s program offered in a direct-entry faculty (Arts, Science, Social Sciences, Engineering, Health Sciences or the Telfer School of Management).
- You have accepted your offer of admission and are enrolled in your classes, but have yet to start. To change your program, complete the Application for Undergraduate Admission.
- You’re applying to a professional program offered by the faculties of Education, Law or Medicine. If so, follow the Admissions Office process.
- You’re in a professional program offered by the faculties of Education, Law or Medicine and would like to transfer to a bachelor’s program in a direct-entry faculty: Complete the Application for Undergraduate Admission.
- You want to apply to a graduate program. If so, visit the Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies website for more information.
- You expect to graduate soon, or have recently graduated, and would like to complete an additional undergraduate degree. If so, follow the steps to apply for admission.
- You’re not currently registered in the Co-operative Education Program (CO-OP) and would like to add CO-OP to your main study module. If so, check if CO-OP is offered, then open a session in uoZone and follow the steps in the COOP Navigator. Find out more about CO-OP.