Do you feel the need to update your skills? Do you want to hone your career expertise? Upgrade or deepen your knowledge in a specific field and take your career to the next level by completing a Microprogram at the Faculty of Education.
A graduate-level Microprogram at the Faculty of Education will enable you to:
- develop expertise on a professional level,
- exchange with specialists in your field,
- upgrade or deepen your knowledge in a specific field,
- complete the program at your own pace,
- have a privileged access to a network of experts in the field.
More so, a microprogram can be used as a gateway into further graduate studies: the credits earned in one microprogram can be applied to master’s programs, giving you a head start or enhanced your academic profile.