The Faculty of Education is a national and international leader in education that unites a diverse community of , both professors and students. It is also an official French and English language supplier to the Ontario Ministry of Education.
For the past thirty years, graduate students have organized the annual Jean-Paul Dionne Research Symposium, an event that showcases and shares student research.
The Faculty publishes a peer-reviewed open online journal, the Educational Review, and hosts two conferences as part of its Excellence in Education Lecture Series.
The Faculty is home to:
- Laboratories, networks and Educational Research Units (ERU)
- The holders of the Canada Research Chair in School-Based Mental Health and Violence Prevention, the Air Canada Professorship on Anti-racism, and the Research Chair in Medical Pedagogy at the Institut du Savoir Montfort
- A community counselling service
- A training and research facility for counselling and psychotherapy
- The , which collaborates in research, evaluation and training with organizations in the educational, social service and health sectors