To have ceremonial practices on campus
Persons and groups wishing to include ceremonial practices on campus must make their request to Conventions and Reservations at least five business days prior to their ceremony in order to avoid any fees.
- If you already have a file started with one of our Coordination Agent, please advise them via email.
- If this request is part of an event, please submit a . You will be prompted to request a Ceremonial Practice in this form.
- If this request is part of an academic course or you have already made your arrangements for the space booking, please send us an email at at least 5 business days prior to your Ceremonial Practice (15 days for sacred fires request) with the following details:
- Date and approximate time of the Ceremonial Practice
- Building and room number
- Type of Ceremonial Practice (smudging, lighting the qulliq or sacred Fires)
- Who will be doing the Ceremonial Practice (full name and cell phone)
- Description of your activity
Please note that requesting spaces that are not in this list will require additional approval and access may be refused if proper notice is not provided.