- Place All Furniture in its Original Position: Inspect and clean your entire room and unit. Remember to submit any repairs in with your student account. If you are having issues submitting a request, please contact .
- Take Down All Posters and Decorations: Remove all markings and tape.
- Clean Bed: Do not remove mattress pad or mattress protector.
- Clean Desk: Remove items & wipe the drawers.
- Clean Bathroom: Thoroughly clean your bathroom: sink, shower, toilet, mirror, countertop, and drawers/cabinet. Remove shower curtain and hooks.
- Clean Kitchenette: If applicable, pull out the kitchen drawers and remove any items. Clean out the sink, as well as the countertop, shelf, and under the sink. Empty the refrigerator and wash the entire inside and outside of the refrigerator. Please clean and remove all the contents within the freezer compartment. DO NOT UNPLUG REFRIGERATOR
- Clean Microwave: Pull out the glass plate in the microwave and wash it. Wipe the inside of the microwave (including the door) while the plate is out. Also clean the exterior of the microwave.
- Clean Unit: Floors should be vacuumed, swept, and mopped.
- Remove Garbage: All garbage, compost and recycling must be removed from your unit. Return your compost bin! Please respect the environment! Garbage chutes will be closed one week prior to the end of your residence agreement. Please use garbage bins outside your residence where applicable.
- Return your Rental Appliances
- Close Windows: All windows should be closed and locked securely.
- Turn Off Lights
- Lock your Bedroom Door
- Hand in Your Access Card and Keys: Drop your access card and keys in the designated box of your residence. Failure to do this will result in additional charges.
- Empty your mailbox and forward your mail to a new address: Ensure to cancel all your subscriptions.
- Payment Due: All outstanding payments are due. Check the front desk for any outstanding payments.
- Final Room Inspection: Final room inspections from the housing team for cleaning and damages will be completed after you have moved your belongings out of the room and unit. You will be charged for any cleaning and/or damages should your room or unit be considered in an unacceptable condition. The University is not responsible for the items left behind; they will be disposed of and you won't be able to get them back.
- Carts: We highly recommend you bring your own! A limited number of carts are available to those who have made the request using the and will be available near the reception your residence. Please drop your cart at the same location you picked it up. An identification card will be required to borrow a cart. Note that boxes are available at the 90U reception for a cost.
- Dump and Run: Drop off your donations at the collection bin located under the staircase on the first floor of the Learning Crossroads building () or at the entrances of residences. Be sure to check before you go! You cannot leave any items behind. Learn more about Dump and Run program.
- Submit the Checkout Form: Fill out and submit the Form on your way out!
End of agreement
You must move out by the deadline unless your residence agreement is valid in September.