Individual mentoring sessions
Want to improve your study skills? One-on-one sessions are a good way to improve in areas such as:
• Study techniques
• Exam preparation
• Time management
• Stress management
• and much, much more...
Some questions we can answer
• How can I increase my grade point average?
• How do I improve my study skills?
• Where can I find a particular service on campus?
• What do I need to include in a weekly calendar?
• How can I find a work-life balance?
Book an appointment
What’s a study group?
• A group of students from a specific course who get together regularly, in person or online, to go over the course material.
• Hands-on activities and discussions facilitated by student mentors to help you better understand important concepts, theories and material covered in class.
• The perfect place to increase your understanding of course material, develop your study skills, and prepare for exams!
• Optional and open to all students taking the class.
Class material and content review
- Test yourself through interactive learning (Kahoots, Wooclap, Menti, etc.).
- Connect topics with examples, memory aids and discussions.
- Get access to more practice questions for studying.
Effective study strategies
- Gain tips and tricks on effective studying.
- Get course-specific study strategies.
- Learn about study methods, time management, stress-management, goal-setting and more.
- Meet your classmates.
- Participate in large or small discussion groups.
- Help each other out with questions.
This is the expected list of study groups per term: