The policy 130 - Student Rights and Responsible Conduct is a tool to promote and respect the rights of members of the university community in order to maintain a respectful, healthy and safe environment.
- This Policy applies to Students and to a Breach of Responsible Conduct that is alleged to have occurred on or at any University Facility; or anywhere that is not on or at a University Facility but in connection with a University activity: physical or psychological harm, assault, intimidation, fraud, misrepresentation, destruction of University property
- The Regulation applies to any electronic breach, related to a University activity, a University facility or the University community, information, blogs, web publication, prejudicial chats affecting a student, the University community...
- The Regulations provide for specific measures in case of misconduct and the possibility of imposing interim measures.
This Policy is not to be interpreted :
- to interfere with free expression,
- the free exchange of ideas and debate in an academic environment,
- to prevent Students from participating in respectful debates,
- to peaceful assemblies and demonstrations, lawful picketing.
- in a way that it would inhibit a Student’s right to express their views freely as set out in University or to criticize or disagree with the University.