Get ready to enrol in your courses! Select the student category that best describes you and follow the steps to complete your course enrolment.
What is a direct-entry faculty? A direct-entry faculty is a faculty that offers undergraduate programs that do not require prior university studies. These faculties are Arts, Engineering, Health Sciences, Science, Social Sciences and the Telfer School of Management.
- Students in a direct-entry faculty admitted without advanced standing
- Returning students
- Students in a direct-entry faculty admitted with 24 or more advanced standing units (CEGEP students, college or university transfers)
- Students in Common Law
- Students in Civil Law
- Students admitted to the full-time Teacher Education program (registration kit)
- Students admitted to the part-time Formation à l’enseignement en mode alternatif program (registration kit)
- Special students
- High school students taking part in the Head Start program
- Graduate students
Fall and winter terms
Enrolment begins in May 2021. Please check your student category above for exact dates and times.
Enrolment starts on Wednesday, March 31, 2021.
You must enrol at the University in order to attend courses or course-related activities (for example, work terms, exchange or other activities).
We will not grant you any units or record any grade for a course or activity you have not properly registered for by the enrolment deadlines, as indicated in the list of important academic dates and deadlines. You are responsible for completing your course selection and enrolment correctly and making sure that courses meet your program requirements. You can’t enrol after the deadline.
When you enrol in courses you are automatically responsible for the fees that appear on your statement of account. We don’t consider your account settled until your fees are paid in full.