The non-degree student status applies to candidates who do not intend to complete a graduate degree but who wish to pursue certain postgraduate courses without being subject to the requirements of a particular program; either for credit or as auditors. As a non-degree student, you must follow the same as regular students.
Enrolment process and required documents
- If you satisfy all the eligibility criteria, the agent will proceed to enrolment and will send you a confirmation email.
- Once enrolled, you must pay your tuition fees during the next 24 hours.
- To take courses with this status, the professor cannot enrol you, so you must get approval from the secretariat.
- Enrollment is limited to 2 courses (6 units) only and must be part-time.
- Unless otherwise stated, Counselling Psychology courses are not available to special students.
- Consult the date specified in the and the Course Timetable. You will be able to enrol and make modifications to your enrolment until the last day to enrol.
- If you , the after the reception of your complete . If you are admitted to one of our programs, a maximum of 6 units successfully completed as a non-degree student could be retained in your new program of study but the final decision is in the hands of the Committee. Taking courses as a non-degree student does not guarantee admission to our programs.
- Auditors do not complete assignments or write examinations but are subject to the course’s participation and attendance requirements.