Director: Luc Chouinard, ext. 6598
Our sector supports and advises the Facilities executive director and other directors to ensure that Facilities' finances (budgets, investments) and operations (major projects) are managed soundly.
In this regard, Business Management helps allocate subsidies and grants properly to balance project and contract budgets.
- Budget administration
- Cost accounting
- Payroll and employees' records
- General procurement
- Decentralized purchases and reception of material
- Opening of tenders
- Capital projects - bookkeeping
- MTCU reports creation
- Management of PRS computer networking
- Policies, procedures and guidelines