To obtain keys and/or an access card, you must complete the orientation and access form (PDF, 238KB) for new employees, students and volunteers and submit it to your departmental or school administration.
- Accident, incident or occupational disease form
- Hazardous waste regular collection request form
- Transfer request form for regular hazardous material
- This service is designed to transfer hazardous materials within uOttawa (on-site) and includes the pick-up at one location and the drop off at another location on campus. An example of this service would be: transferring a 4L bottle of acetone from main campus to ARC, transferring hazardous materials for laboratory relocation (moves within campus).
- Important note: this service does not include the relocation of non-hazardous equipment or materials.
- Project hazard assessment form: it is strongly recommended to complete this form before carrying out a new procedure or project
- Informed consent form for visitors and volunteers: Informed Consent Forms are required for all unpaid individuals wishing to carry out research at the Faculty of Engineering. Please note that informed consent forms are tailored to specific situations. Supervisors must therefore contact their respective departmental/school administration to request an informed consent form, well ahead of the new individual's arrival. This form must be completed before the individual's start date. Please do not hesitate to contact Engineering Health and Safety should you have any questions.