No matter where you are, discover the world through the Internationalization portal. On the platform, you will find various international opportunities that are available virtually to students, staff and partners. Learn more about the best practices, stay up to date with the latest trends in international education and enrich your path.
Study at a partner university! The program allows our students to become true global citizens and educates graduates who are skilled and open to the world.
Engineering and computer science students can gain a new perspective during their academic experience at a partner institution, such as:
- Australian National University, Australia (computer science)
- Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong (software engineering)
- National University of Singapore, Singapore (chemical engineering)
- University of Southampton, United Kingdom (electrical engineering)
- Newcastle University, United Kingdom (civil engineering)
Watch a student experience video.
Summer Exchange Program
Study part-time abroad during the summer without having to pay international student fees. You get an automatic mobility scholarship of at least $500.
Research internships and other research opportunities
A variety of other programs offer research internships and scholarships to top students, such as:
- Summer Undergraduate International Research Internships (SIRI)
- Canada Learning Initiative in China (CLIC) - Undergraduate Research Internships
- Ontario Universities International
- and more!
CO-OP - International mobility
Benefit from the many international work experience opportunities offered by the Cooperative Education (CO-OP) Programs, which allow engineering and computer science students to develop unique skills in their field of interest.
The uOGlobal recognition acknowledges the skills you acquire through intercultural and international work and study experiences, both in Canada and abroad. If you are taking courses in a foreign language, volunteering or mentoring in a multicultural setting, or have already participated in an international exchange or CO-OP placement, you probably already meet some of the requirements for the uOGlobal recognition.