Workshops feature guest speakers from industry leaders (Silicon Valley, Tesla, etc.) who share advice on searching and applying for jobs while you’re still a student. You’ll gain different perspectives, connect with new people and develop key workforce technical skills. It’s a great way to get a clear idea of your work and career development opportunities.
By participating in these workshops, you’ll:
- Develop a deep understanding of technologies
- Get to know your strengths
- Improve your communication
- Learn how to work in teams
Workshop content and recognition
The series offers 90-minute weekly sessions on topics such as:
- Building Effective Communications Skills
- Goal Setting Techniques
- Interview and Resumé Writing
- Professional Development and Leadership Skills
Students who participate in a minimum number of workshops receive a certificate of attendance and a digital badge.
Students who have attended the training can also become facilitators and put into practice the skills they’ve learned. If you’re interested, email us about facilitating.
There are several books we recommend to enhance your understanding of career development and emerging technologies. Here are some:
- The Start-up of You — Reid Hoffman and Ben Casnocha
- Measure What Matters — John Doerr
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success — Carol S. Dweck
- The Atomic Habits — James Clear
- No Filter — Sarah Frier
- AI 2041 — Chen Quifan