- Biofeedback and wellbeing
- Biomedical engineering
- Health informatics
- Business processes and performance management for health care
- Biomedical signal processing
- Biosensors, instrumentation and devices
- Data mining and public health
What's happening in this field?
To tackle this disease, Professor Jean-Philippe St-Pierre is working to create biomaterials that can be implanted into the body in order to stimulate the regeneration of the damaged tissue.
The market for IoT devices and applications for improved patient care and general health and wellness is growing faster than ever before, thanks in large part to the needs of an aging population.