International Exchange Program for outgoing and incoming students.
Information for incoming students
Information for outgoing students
If you are a full-time student enroled to the Common Law program, you may be eligible for the Student International Exchange program.
To qualify for the International Exchange Program, law students must meet the following criteria:
- Enroled as a full-time student in the Common Law program (excluding the National program).
- Be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, or an international student admitted to a regular undergraduate or graduate degree program at the University of Ottawa.
- Applicants must maintain a minimum GPA of 5.0 when applying for the exchange program.
- Proficiency in the official language of the host institution is required (proof of language proficiency needed – at least 4 language courses or equivalent).
- Payment of tuition and general fees for the entire exchange period to the University of Ottawa before departing for the host institution.
- Complete the .