The relevant committee will evaluate the complete application dossier and, if the student is deemed admissible, an offer of admission may be made. The offer specifies the following:
- The student's program (Qualifying, Graduate Diploma, Master's or PhD);
- The field of specialization, if any;
- The basis of admission (degrees);
- The conditions to be met before registration, if any;
- Advanced standing, retained credits and exemptions granted at admission;
- The name of the advisor, if known, or of the interim adviser;
- Financial support, if any;
- Recommendation for admission scholarships, if any.
The academic unit will inform students if it is not prepared to accept their application.