You are invited to consult this information on a regular basis as course information may be subject to change. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
When enroling in a program at the Faculty of Law, Common Law Section, it is the responsibility of each student to:
- Become familiar with the specific and ensure that their course selection meets these requirements;
- Ensure that they have completed any prerequisites for courses selected;
- Ensure that there are no holds in your Student Centre dashboard preventing you from enrolling prior to the enrolment period;
- Ensure that the courses selected do not result in class schedule or conflicts;
- Meet all deadlines indicated in the and ;
- Become familiar with the and . It is understood that, by the act of enrolling, students agree to abide by these regulations.
- Become familiar with your enrolment tools. All Student Centre applications in your uoZone Applications tab will have a pdf tutorial under their name. To open the tutorial for one application, click tutorial (PDF) under the application title.